Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Boons [Boones] Creek Male & Female Seminary Papers consist of photostatic negatives of the constitution and bylaws of the school, lists of students, and a financial statement.
This is a photocopy of an account book that belonged to David Diehl (Deal), 1850-1882. It contains records of farming and his coopering business.
The Jeremiah Dungan Family History consists of a family history book titled Jeremiah Dungan, 1730-1813, Watauga Settler by Thomas P. Dungan and photographs of Dungan’s house, grist mill, and gravesite in Washington County, Tennessee.
The collection includes consists of photocopies of manuscript transcriptions of correspondence from Evan Embree, who resided on the Nolichucky River, to his uncle, Abner Elleman of Bush River, South Carolina. The correspondence deals primarily with Quaker theology and some family and local news.
The photographs are arranged by a number assigned to each in 2007.
The Martha Marshall Collection contains one scrapbook that documents Washington County’s Tennessee Bicentennial Celebration in 1996. The scrapbook contains photocopies of newspaper clippings, photographs, brochures, and other printed ephemera collected by Martha Marshall.
The collection is arranged into two series, as follows: Series I Genealogy Files, 1926-1994 and undated, Boxes 1-13 and Series II, Subject Files, 1854-2002 and undated, Boxes 14-18.
The collection contains published material of the state commission and correspondence of Mrs. McCown and members of the state commission.
The records are arranged into two series as follows: Series 1, Survey Forms and Related Records, 1983-1986, and Series 2, Computer Discs, 1983-1986. Note: The data from the earlier survey is not contained on the discs.
The collection is arranged into five series. Series 1: Personal Papers. Series 2: Professional Papers. Series 3: Photographs. Series 4: Audio Material. Series 5: Oversize Materials. The items are arranged alphabetically by subject title within the series.
- Subject: Washington County (Tenn.)--History X
- Washington County (Tenn.)--History 15
- Personal papers 8
- Photographs 7
- Publications (document genre) 5
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 3
- Jonesborough (Tenn.) -- History 3
- Maps 3
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- Tennessee--History 3
- Church history -- Tennessee 2
- Corporation records 2
- Fire departments -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- Jonesboro (Tenn.)--Pictorial works 2
- King's Mountain, Battle of, 1780 2
- Ledgers (account books) 2
- Schools--Tennessee--Johnson City 2
- Schools--Tennessee--Washington County 2
- Science Hill High School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Tennessee, East--Genealogy 2 ∧ less
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad 3
- Washington College (Washington County, Tenn.) 3
- Anderson, John Fain, 1844-1929 2
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 2
- Embree family 2
- Johnson, Andrew, 1808-1875 2
- McCown, Mary Hardin, 1891-1985 2
- Sevier family 2
- Sevier, John, 1745-1815 2
- St. John Milling Company 2
- Taylor family 2
- Taylor, Robert Love, 1850-1912 2
- Allison, John, 1845-1920 1
- Anderson family 1
- Appalachian Hospital (Johnson City, Tenn.) 1
- Blount College 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Boones Creek Male and Female Seminary (Washington County, Tenn.) 1
- Brading-Rhea Lumber Company- Johnson City 1
- Brown family 1 ∧ less