Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 46
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The Bell Collection consists primarily of copies of images relating to life in East Tennessee. There are images of the Kitzmiller house which was in Gray, Tennessee until the 1960s; various church gatherings; structures; and businesses. There is also a small handwritten booklet containing several home remedies and photocopies of the family history pages in a Miller family Bible.
The collection is organized into two series as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1856-1997 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and Series 2, Photographic Images, 1898-1989 and undated, Boxes 3-8 and one folder in Small Photograph Collection Box 6.
The Maxwell photographs are divided into two series: Series 1, Negatives, and Series 2, Prints. Additional unprocessed materials are available. Please contact us for information about these materials.
The Daniel Thomas McCoy, Sr. Collection consists of photocopies of obituaries, a family history, and a letter, as well as print and negative copies of five photographs. All pertain to the McCoy family.
This collection consists of color slides, photographs, negatives, and a videotape relating to railroading. Major subjects are East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railroad, narrow and standard gauge (Johnson City and Elizabethton, Tenn.); Norfolk and Western Railroad (Bristol, Va., to West Jefferson, N. C.); Southern Pacific Railway (San Luis Obispo, Ca., and environs); and Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad (Cass and Ronceverte, W. Va.).
The collection is arranged into three series as follows: Series 1, Administrative Files, 1966-1995 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1947-1994 and undated; and Series 3, Scrapbooks, 1937-1991.
The collection is arranged in three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1890-2001 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and oversized folder 1; Series 2, Photographs, 2000 and undated, Box 3; and Series 3, Audio-Visual Recordings, 2000 and undated, Box 4.
The East Tennessee State University Collegium Musicum Records contain correspondence, press releases, newsclippings, event programs, financial statements, course materials, and photographs documenting the course work and performance activities of the ETSU early music ensemble between 1989 and 1993.
The collection is divided into three series: Series 1, Correspondence, 1904-1908; Series 2, Subject Files, c. 1900-1981; and Series 3, Negatives and Photographic Prints, 1912-1919 and undated.
The collection is arranged in series according to the subject matters pursued by Dr. Hoffman.
This collection consists of three series: Series 1, Study Prints; Series 2, Original Negatives, 1900-1920; Series 3, Original Prints and Related Material. The original negatives were numbered sequentially. The study prints have been given numbers that match the original negatives.
The papers of the Hyatt-Cretsinger family consist of financial papers, correspondence, Christmas and greeting cards, land boundaries, income tax returns, and family photographs. This material documents activities of the families primarily in the mid to late 20th century.
- Subject: Negatives (photographic) X
- Photographs 42
- Personal papers 20
- Publications (document genre) 17
- Corporation records 11
- Slides (photographs) 11
- Maps 8
- Ledgers (account books) 7
- Scrapbooks 6
- Church history -- Tennessee 5
- Compact discs 5
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 5
- Baseball -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 3
- Cherokee Indians 3
- Children -- Appalachian Region 3
- Correspondence 3
- Funeral rites and ceremonies 3
- Genealogies (histories) 3
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Social life and customs 3
- Logging 3 ∧ less
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 7
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad 6
- East Tennessee State University 4
- Southern Railway (U.S.) 4
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 3
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings 3
- East Tennessee State University--Sports 3
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.) 3
- Sevier, John, 1745-1815 3
- Veterans Administration Center (Johnson City, Tenn.) 3
- Washington College (Washington County, Tenn.) 3
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 2
- Culp, Delos Poe 2
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 2
- East Tennessee State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- East Tennessee State University--Bands 2
- East Tennessee State University--Societies, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University--Students 2
- Jennings, Aubry Faulkner 2
- Jennings, Joe 2 ∧ less