Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The Buccaneer Photographs cover the limited time frame of 1984-86. Topics include, among others, sports, theater productions, graduation, and beauty pageants.
The records are divided into four series: Series 1, General Office Files; Series 2, Chairmen's Council Minutes; Series 3, Professional Load Reports; and Series 4, Graduate Assistant Files. In Series 1 the files for the 1972-1973 academic year are missing, and in Series 3 reports for 1971-1972 are missing.
The ETSU Girls of Summer Chapter of Ya Ya Sisterhood Collection consists of one scrapbook of the 2002 meeting of this organization at Opelika, Alabama. The scrapbook includes a membership list, essays, poetry, and miscellaneous writing, along with the group’s mission and induction ceremony.
The Department of Family and Consumer Sciences Records document operations of the department, especially regarding areas of instruction in home economics and activities of the department’s student organization, the Student Member Section of the Tennessee Home Economics Association and American Home Economics Association.
The Ladye Kate Ottinger Memorabilia consists of an autograph album with entries dated between 1928 and 1930 and an annotated copy of The Chalk Line Senior Edition, 1936.
The Miss Buccaneer Pageant Records consist of correspondence, newsclippings, applications, score sheets, receipts, event programs, and photographs primarily documenting pageant activities for the years 1984-88 and 1990. Information to be found in the collection include how contestants were scored, pageant publicity, and biographical information about contestants.
The records are divided into three series: Series 1, Minutes of the State Board of Education, 1925-1972; Series 2, Annual and Quarterly Reports, 1916-1981; and Series 3, Policy files, 1951-1972.
The September 11, 2001 Collection, a campus response to the tragedy, consists of photocopies of a paper chain of remembrance containing comments from ETSU students regarding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States, a banner containing student comments, and two other banners containing messages and art work by ETSU students.
- Names: East Tennessee State University--Students X
- Corporation records 10
- Photographs 6
- Personal papers 4
- East Tennessee State University -- History 3
- Publications (document genre) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Student activities 3
- Universities and colleges--Departments 3
- College teachers -- Tenure 2
- College teachers -- Workload 2
- Negatives (photographic) 2
- Slides (photographs) 2
- Universities and colleges--Tennessee--Departments 2
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Study and teaching 1
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University 1
- Beauty contestants 1
- Beauty contests 1
- Beauty contests -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- College department heads 1 ∧ less
- East Tennessee State University--Sports 4
- East Tennessee State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings 3
- East Tennessee State University--Employees 3
- East Tennessee State University--Faculty 3
- East Tennessee State University--Societies, etc. 3
- Ross, Ella V. (Ella Virginia), 1902-1991 3
- Culp, Delos Poe 2
- DeRosier, Arthur H. 2
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 2
- Dove, George Naff, 1913-2003 2
- East Tennessee State University. Alumni Association 2
- Stout, Dorman G., 1931- 2
- Tennessee. Board of Regents 2
- Alpha Lambda Delta. Chapter No. 126 (East Tennessee State University) 1
- Alther, Lisa 1
- Appalachian Consortium 1
- Beller, Ronald E. 1
- Blaustein, Richard 1 ∧ less