Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The collection is arranged in five series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1855-2005 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1809-1992; and Series 3, Photographs and Photograph Scrapbooks, 1880-1985 and undated; Series 4, Postcards and Tobacco cards, 1907-1967 and undated; and Series 5, Recordings, 1996-2004 and undated.
This collection consists of color slides, photographs, negatives, and a videotape relating to railroading. Major subjects are East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railroad, narrow and standard gauge (Johnson City and Elizabethton, Tenn.); Norfolk and Western Railroad (Bristol, Va., to West Jefferson, N. C.); Southern Pacific Railway (San Luis Obispo, Ca., and environs); and Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad (Cass and Ronceverte, W. Va.).
The collection is arranged into three series as follows: Series 1, Administrative Files, 1966-1995 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1947-1994 and undated; and Series 3, Scrapbooks, 1937-1991.
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
The collection reflects the activities and interests of the Lee R. Herndon Chapter in ornithology and wildlife and the natural environment in general. Material in the collection includes administrative and subject files, correspondence, reports, minutes of club meetings, annual records of bird sightings, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, miscellaneous publications, and photographic slides of birds, plants, and nature scenes.
The papers are arranged into six series, as follows: Series 1, Four Centuries of American Descendent of Richard Rockwood of Dorchester 1633, Braintree 1636, Massachusetts: A Family Genealogy Book Drafts, 1992-2000 and undated; Series 2, Professional Papers, 1920-2000; Series 3, Personal Papers, 1908-1962; Series 4, Memorabilia, 1937-1979 and undated; Series 5, Photographs and Slides, 1925-2000 and undated; and Series 6, Recordings, 1980.
- Photographs 14
- Personal papers 10
- Corporation records 9
- Negatives (photographic) 8
- Scrapbooks 7
- Ledgers (account books) 6
- Compact discs 4
- Maps 4
- Phonograph records 4
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 2
- Tennessee--Politics and government 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Economic conditions 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Bald Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) 1
- Ballads, English -- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) 1
- Baseball -- Appalachian Region, Southern 1
- Baseball -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 1 + ∧ less
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 3
- Southern Railway (U.S.) 2
- Tennessee Valley Authority 2
- Alderman family 1
- Alderman, Amariah Biggs, 1819-1889 1
- Alderman, Pat 1
- American Library Association 1
- American Newspaper Publishers Association 1
- Antietam (Aircraft carrier) 1
- Appalachian Electric Power Company 1
- Appalachian League 1
- Appleby, Monica, 1937- 1
- Association of American Library Schools 1
- Atkins, Talmadge W. 1
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 1
- Blount, William, 1749-1800 1
- Bluff City Electric Light and Power Company 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Bristol Gas and Electric Company 1
- Butler Light and Power Company 1 + ∧ less