Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The B. Carroll Reece Museum Records consist of administrative files; correspondence; exhibit files and research; photographs; grant applications and other material relating to the development and evolution of the museum.
The collection consists of bluegrass and country music memorabilia created or acquired by Lewis Deneumoustier over a period of several decades. Among the materials are serial publications, song and picture folios, fan club journals, sheet music, photographs, posters, trading cards, and flyers from concerts and festivals. In addition there are materials relating to Deneumoustier’s tenure as the editor of the Disc Collector newsletter.
This collection consists of papers recovered from the DeVault property in Jonesborough, Tennessee. It includes letters, deeds, photographs, day books, ledgers, genealogies and newspaper clippings. Much of the material was produced by John DeVault (Davault), the son of Frederick DeVault (Davault).
Materials are arranged alphabetically by type. Materials within folders are arranged chronologically.
The collection is divided into 2 series; Series 1: Photographs and Series 2: Papers.
This collection includes personal correspondence, diaries, poems, essays and private writings, education, employment, and military records, household ersonal business records, genealogy material, photographs & negatives, and newspaper clippings. The collection documents the Jennings' activities primarily between 1917 and 1967.
Papers are arranged alphabetically by subject.
The James H. Lambert Collection consists of one handwritten letter dated April 1945 from Lambert, then “somewhere in Germany,” to his mother in Bristol, Virginia, and one black and white photograph of Lambert in his army uniform.
There were three Monday Clubs: The Monday Club, the Monday Club Auxiliary and the Junior Monday Club. The Monday Clubs of Johnson City Records consists of organizational records including correspondence, minutes, yearbooks, reports, audits, budgets, project literature, scrapbooks, newsclippings, newsletters, photographs, and memorabilia. The collection documents the history and civic functions of the clubs from 1893 through 2000.
Materials are arranged alphabetically by type. Correspondence is arranged alphabetically, and then chronologically. Newspaper articles, notes for courses, and personal schoolwork are foldered according to Richter Moore's original order.
The Nave Family Papers consist of original deeds and land grants, tax and business receipts, legal documents, insurance certificates, letters, and photographs related to the descendants of Teter Nave (1745-1805) of Carter County, Tennessee. The collection also contains six notebooks of genealogical material on the Nave Family collected by Robert Tipton Nave and compiled by Luella “Lou” Barron.
The collection consists of Ray Stahl's research materials regarding Johnson City history, events, and historic figures. Documentation includes collected articles, research notes, correspondence, speeches, writings, newsclippings, and photographs.
- Correspondence 19
- Personal papers 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Ledgers (account books) 3
- Manuscripts (document genre) 3
- Memorabilia 3
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- Publications (document genre) 3
- Research notes 3
- Audiocassettes 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Bluegrass music 2
- Bluegrass music festivals 2
- Certificates 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Corporation records 2
- Diaries 2
- Funeral rites and ceremonies 2
- Jonesborough (Tenn.) 2 ∧ less
- English 18
- German 1
- East Tennessee State University 3
- Allen Mercantile Corporation 1
- Black Lung Association 1
- Boone, Daniel, 1734-1820 1
- Boyle, William Anthony, 1904-1985 1
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 1
- Carroll Reece Museum (Johnson City, Tenn.) 1
- Carter, Landon, 1760-1800 1
- Coleman, Mary Jane, 1923-2010 1
- Consolidation Coal Company 1
- Council of the Southern Mountains 1
- Crockett, Davy, 1786-1836 1
- DeVault family (Jonesborough, Tenn.) 1
- Democratic Party (Tenn.) 1
- Deneumoustier, Lewis Emil, 1926-2006 1
- Duncan, Joyce 1
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad 1
- East Tennessee State Normal School 1
- Findley Coal Company 1
- Goodin, John David, 1917-1999 1 ∧ less