Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 20
The collection is organized into two series as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1856-1997 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and Series 2, Photographic Images, 1898-1989 and undated, Boxes 3-8 and one folder in Small Photograph Collection Box 6.
The Daniel Thomas McCoy, Sr. Collection consists of photocopies of obituaries, a family history, and a letter, as well as print and negative copies of five photographs. All pertain to the McCoy family.
The collection is arranged in three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1890-2001 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and oversized folder 1; Series 2, Photographs, 2000 and undated, Box 3; and Series 3, Audio-Visual Recordings, 2000 and undated, Box 4.
The collection is arranged in series according to the subject matters pursued by Dr. Hoffman.
The papers of the Hyatt-Cretsinger family consist of financial papers, correspondence, Christmas and greeting cards, land boundaries, income tax returns, and family photographs. This material documents activities of the families primarily in the mid to late 20th century.
This collection includes personal correspondence, diaries, poems, essays and private writings, education, employment, and military records, household ersonal business records, genealogy material, photographs & negatives, and newspaper clippings. The collection documents the Jennings' activities primarily between 1917 and 1967.
The material is arranged alphabetically by title. The videotape and oversized photograph display have been stored separately.
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
The collection is divided into three series according to document type as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1790-2000 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1849-1941 and undated; Series 3, Photographs, 1880-1974, and undated.
- Publications (document genre) 10
- Maps 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Slides (photographs) 5
- Compact discs 4
- Corporation records 4
- Ledgers (account books) 4
- Cherokee Indians 3
- Children -- Appalachian Region 3
- Genealogies (histories) 3
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 3
- Agriculture--Appalachian Region 2
- Big Mary (Elephant) 2
- Church history -- Tennessee 2
- Correspondence 2
- Funeral rites and ceremonies 2
- Indians of North America -- Education 2 ∧ less
- East Tennessee State University 3
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 2
- Jennings, Aubry Faulkner 2
- Jennings, Joe 2
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Sevier, John, 1745-1815 2
- Alderman family 1
- Alderman, Amariah Biggs, 1819-1889 1
- Alderman, Pat 1
- American Newspaper Publishers Association 1
- Antietam (Aircraft carrier) 1
- Appalachian League 1
- Appleby, Monica, 1937- 1
- Ashley, Thomas Clarence, b. 1895 1
- Atkins, Talmadge W. 1
- Baird, Bertha 1
- Barker, Horton, b. 1889 1
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 1
- Birthplace of Country Music Alliance (BCMA) 1
- Black Lung Association 1 ∧ less