Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection is arranged in five series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1855-2005 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1809-1992; and Series 3, Photographs and Photograph Scrapbooks, 1880-1985 and undated; Series 4, Postcards and Tobacco cards, 1907-1967 and undated; and Series 5, Recordings, 1996-2004 and undated.
The Maxwell photographs are divided into two series: Series 1, Negatives, and Series 2, Prints. Additional unprocessed materials are available. Please contact us for information about these materials.
The collection is arranged in three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1890-2001 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and oversized folder 1; Series 2, Photographs, 2000 and undated, Box 3; and Series 3, Audio-Visual Recordings, 2000 and undated, Box 4.
The collection is organized into three subgroups, as follows: Subgroup 1: Ella V. Ross Papers, 1920-1990 and undated; Subgroup 2: May Ross McDowell Papers, 1915-1988 and undated; and Subgroup 3: Audio-Visual Materials, c. 1910-1987 and undated.
The collection is divided into nine series: Series 1, Miscellaneous Ledgers and Journals, 1902-1972; Series 2, Shop Orders, 1946-1982; Series 3, Purchase Invoices, 1975-1983; Series 4, General Accounting Ledgers, 1930-1956; Series 5, Union Contracts and Bills of Lading, 1957-1984; Series 6, Company Documents; Series 7, Photographs; and Series 8, Oversize.
The Johnson City Rezoning Collection consists of newspaper clippings, property surveys (blueprint and transparency copies), and a photograph of the Sears department store related to the 1965-1966 rezoning of Roan Street property in Johnson City, Tennessee.
The London's Hardware Company material consists of photocopies of newspaper advertisements from 1930-1969 and 8 x 10 inch black-and-white photographs of the store, most of which depict the interior of the store and its merchandise and layout.
The Anne Newton Collection consists of the following: correspondence between Newton and donors of photographs; black and white photographic prints; and notes taken by Newton on the prints. Most of the prints depict early Johnson City schools and their classes. Photographs are copies of originals which date from 1910-38. The correspondence and notes date from 1987.
The collection is divided into three series according to document type as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1790-2000 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1849-1941 and undated; Series 3, Photographs, 1880-1974, and undated.
- Personal papers 8
- Publications (document genre) 8
- Negatives (photographic) 5
- Schools--Tennessee--Johnson City 5
- Church history -- Tennessee 4
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 3
- Corporation records 3
- Fire departments -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 3
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- Commerce 3
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Politics and government 3
- Science Hill High School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 3
- Streets--Tennessee--Johnson City 3
- World War, 1914-1918 3
- Baseball -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- City planning -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- Compact discs 2
- Hotels -- Tennessee, East 2
- Industries -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2 ∧ less
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 3
- Johnson City Foundry and Machine Works, Inc. 3
- Central Baptist Church (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Columbus Powell School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad 2
- East Tennessee State College 2
- Harris Manufacturing Company (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Martha Wilder School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Maxwell, Clifford A. (Clifford Arthur), 1906-1986 2
- Mayne Williams Library (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- McDowell, George H. (George Howard), 1898-1970 2
- McDowell, May Ross, 1898-1988 2
- Munsey Memorial United Methodist Church (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Tennessee Eastern Electric Company 2
- Veterans Administration Center (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Washington College (Washington County, Tenn.) 2
- Allen Mercantile Corporation 1
- Altapass Inn Company 1
- Anderson, John Fain, 1844-1929 1 ∧ less