Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The Alexander Bonnyman Papers consist of documents related to Bonnyman's work as an engineer for the Atlanta, Birmingham and Atlantic Railroad, circa 1905-1911. The collection contains drawings, charts, photographs, reports, tables, and maps related to construction and operation of the railroad.
The papers of the Hyatt-Cretsinger family consist of financial papers, correspondence, Christmas and greeting cards, land boundaries, income tax returns, and family photographs. This material documents activities of the families primarily in the mid to late 20th century.
The material is arranged alphabetically by title. The videotape and oversized photograph display have been stored separately.
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
The collection is arranged in three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1842-1997 and undated; Series 2, Recordings, 1994 and undated; and Series 3, Photographs, 1942-1970 and undated.
The collection is arranged in two series, as follows, Series 1, Subject Files, 1903-1988 and undated and Series 2, Photographs, c. 1940s-c. 1960s. Oversized documents have been placed in a map folder and stored in the map cabinets by accession number.
The collection is arranged in the following series: Series 1, Maps, 1863-1988; Series 2, Printed Materials and Memorabilia, 1860-1958; Series 3, Legal and Financial Papers, 1783-1965; and Series 4, Photographs and Postcards, 1903-1980s.
The collection is organized into four series: Series 1, Sewerage and Hydraulic Engineering Projects, 1958-1965; Series 2, Index of River and Harbor Projects, 1950-1964; Series 3, Pike Island Locks and Dam Project, 1960-1964; and Series 4, Maxwell Locks and Dam Project, 1959-1964.
The collection is arranged into five series. Series 1: Personal Papers. Series 2: Professional Papers. Series 3: Photographs. Series 4: Audio Material. Series 5: Oversize Materials. The items are arranged alphabetically by subject title within the series.
- Publications (document genre) 13
- Ledgers (account books) 6
- Negatives (photographic) 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Corporation records 4
- Tennessee--Politics and government 4
- Slides (photographs) 3
- United States--Politics and government 3
- Chattanooga (Tenn.) 2
- Cherokee Indians 2
- Deeds 2
- Franklin (State) 2
- Jonesborough (Tenn.) -- History 2
- Knoxville (Tenn.) 2
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 2
- Washington County (Tenn.)--History 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2 ∧ less
- Taylor, Robert Love, 1850-1912 3
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 2
- East Tennessee State University 2
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- ) 2
- United States. Congress 2
- Acker Black Walnut Corporation 1
- Acker family 1
- Acker, Ernest D. (Ernest Daniel), 1913-1983 1
- Alderman family 1
- Alderman, Amariah Biggs, 1819-1889 1
- Alderman, Pat 1
- Allison, John, 1845-1920 1
- American Newspaper Publishers Association 1
- Anderson family 1
- Anderson, John Fain, 1844-1929 1
- Antietam (Aircraft carrier) 1
- Appalachian League 1
- Atkins, Talmadge W. 1
- Atlanta, Birmingham & Atlantic Railroad Company 1
- Barkley family 1 ∧ less