Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The John P. Lamb, Jr. Collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, and reports related to various issues which involved Lamb as dean of the College of Health at ETSU. Topics cover the construction of the Speech and Hearing Center, the development of a medical school at ETSU, the reorganization of the College of Health into the School of Public and Allied Health, the School of Nursing, and the Appalachian Regional Center for the Healing Arts.
The collection is divided into two series: Series 1, Scrapbooks, 1939-77; and Series 2, Other Materials, 1914-81 and undated.
- Burley Bowl (Football game) 1
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 1
- Maps 1
- Publications (document genre) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Appalachian Regional Center for the Healing Arts 1
- East Tennessee State University. School of Nursing 1
- East Tennessee State University. School of Public and Allied Health 1
- Johnson City-Washington County Area Chamber of Commerce 1
- Lamb, John P., Jr. 1
- Spurrier, Steve, 1945- 1 + ∧ less