Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
This collection consists of color slides, photographs, negatives, and a videotape relating to railroading. Major subjects are East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railroad, narrow and standard gauge (Johnson City and Elizabethton, Tenn.); Norfolk and Western Railroad (Bristol, Va., to West Jefferson, N. C.); Southern Pacific Railway (San Luis Obispo, Ca., and environs); and Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad (Cass and Ronceverte, W. Va.).
The collection is arranged into three series as follows: Series 1, Administrative Files, 1966-1995 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1947-1994 and undated; and Series 3, Scrapbooks, 1937-1991.
The collection is arranged in three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1890-2001 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and oversized folder 1; Series 2, Photographs, 2000 and undated, Box 3; and Series 3, Audio-Visual Recordings, 2000 and undated, Box 4.
The East Tennessee State University Collegium Musicum Records contain correspondence, press releases, newsclippings, event programs, financial statements, course materials, and photographs documenting the course work and performance activities of the ETSU early music ensemble between 1989 and 1993.
The material is arranged alphabetically by title. The videotape and oversized photograph display have been stored separately.
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
The collection is divided into three series according to document type as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1790-2000 and undated; Series 2, Publications, 1849-1941 and undated; Series 3, Photographs, 1880-1974, and undated.
- Personal papers 10
- Corporation records 9
- Slides (photographs) 8
- Maps 7
- Ledgers (account books) 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Compact discs 3
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 2
- Cherokee Indians 2
- Church history -- Tennessee 2
- Coal mines and mining 2
- Coal mines and mining -- Safety measures 2
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 2
- Phonograph records 2
- Tennessee--Politics and government 2
- Unicoi County (Tenn.) 2
- Women coal miners 2 + ∧ less
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 3
- East Tennessee State University 3
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad 2
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Southern Railway (U.S.) 2
- Tennessee Valley Authority 2
- Tweetsie Railroad 2
- United Mine Workers of America 2
- Alderman family 1
- Alderman, Amariah Biggs, 1819-1889 1
- Alderman, Pat 1
- American Newspaper Publishers Association 1
- Antietam (Aircraft carrier) 1
- Appalachian Electric Power Company 1
- Appalachian League 1
- Appleby, Monica, 1937- 1
- Atkins, Talmadge W. 1
- Bean, William, 1721-1782 1
- Black Lung Association 1
- Blount, William, 1749-1800 1 + ∧ less