Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The collection reflects Bryan's career as a composer, folklore collector, performer, and teacher. The microfilmed portion of the collection includes correspondence, biographical and financial papers, newspaper clippings, programs, teaching notes, folk music and folklore collections, professional publications, and composition scores and scripts.
The collection is arranged in six series, as follows: Series 1, Correspondence, 1889-1988 and undated; Series 2, Family Business and Financial Records, 1867-1975 and undated; Series 3, Cox, et. al. Law Practice Records, 1893-1951 and undated; Series 4, Subject Files, 1896-2005 and undated; Series 5, Memorabilia and Scrapbooks, 1896-2004 and undated; and Series 6, Photographs, Postcards, and Photograph Albums, 1906-1970 and undated.
The collection contains documents produced by the international office of the woodworkers union, and by Magnavox, but it consists primarily of Local 5-313 records. Included are contracts between the local and company; negotiation session notes taken by local members; membership and financial records; grievance reports; photographs; international publications; court transcripts; and news clippings, mainly on the 1967 strike.
The collection is divided into nine series: Series 1, Miscellaneous Ledgers and Journals, 1902-1972; Series 2, Shop Orders, 1946-1982; Series 3, Purchase Invoices, 1975-1983; Series 4, General Accounting Ledgers, 1930-1956; Series 5, Union Contracts and Bills of Lading, 1957-1984; Series 6, Company Documents; Series 7, Photographs; and Series 8, Oversize.
The collection is arranged into 16 series.
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
The collection reflects the activities and interests of the Lee R. Herndon Chapter in ornithology and wildlife and the natural environment in general. Material in the collection includes administrative and subject files, correspondence, reports, minutes of club meetings, annual records of bird sightings, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, miscellaneous publications, and photographic slides of birds, plants, and nature scenes.
The collection is arranged into three series, as follows: Series 1, Subject Files, 1930-1994 and undated; Series 2, Financial Records, 1928-1978; and Series 3, Memorabilia, 1905-1957 and undated.
The collection is arranged in the following series: Series 1, Maps, 1863-1988; Series 2, Printed Materials and Memorabilia, 1860-1958; Series 3, Legal and Financial Papers, 1783-1965; and Series 4, Photographs and Postcards, 1903-1980s.
- Photographs 16
- Corporation records 13
- Scrapbooks 7
- Maps 5
- Slides (photographs) 3
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 2
- Carter County (Tenn.) -- History 2
- Deeds 2
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- Commerce 2
- Negatives (photographic) 2
- Phonograph records 2
- Abortion 1
- Accreditation (Education) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Agriculture--Tennessee, East 1
- Amusements 1
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Religion 1
- Asheville (N.C.) 1 ∧ less
- Acker Black Walnut Corporation 1
- Acker family 1
- Acker, Ernest D. (Ernest Daniel), 1913-1983 1
- Ackermann, Jessie 1
- Adams family 1
- Adams, Mary Elizabeth Matthews, 1917-1984 1
- Adams, Richard Griffin, 1908-1996 1
- Alexander, Philip Wade 1
- Allen, Charles Livingstone, 1913- 1
- American Arbitration Association 1
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 1
- American Association of Teachers Colleges 1
- American Council on Education 1
- American Newspaper Publishers Association 1
- Appalachian Consortium 1
- Appalachian Kennel Club (Johnson City, Tenn.) 1
- Appalachian League 1
- Appalachian Preaching Mission 1
- Appalachian Regional Commission 1
- Appleby, Monica, 1937- 1 ∧ less