Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Elise Draper Barrette Papers
The Elise Draper Barrette Papers document Barrette's work as a librarian and as director of the library science program at East Tennessee State College (later East Tennessee State University). Material includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, photographs, speeches, writings, and school-related papers. Major subjects encompassed by the papers include Barrette's academic work at ETSU, library science institutes for training school librarians, and her work as a library consultant.
D.R. Beeson, Sr. Papers
Carolina, Clinchfield, and Ohio Railway Records
City of Johnson City Records
Congregation B'nai Sholom Records
Joe M. Cox Blueprints
The Joe M. Cox Blueprints consists of 39 blueprints created by Johnson City architect Joe M. Cox in September 1963. The blueprints illustrate the general floor plan, electrical and plumbing layouts, heating and ventilation design, and the specifications for the facade of East Tennessee State University's Industrial Education Building, Wilson-Wallis Hall.
Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences Records
The records are divided into four series: Series 1, General Office Files; Series 2, Chairmen's Council Minutes; Series 3, Professional Load Reports; and Series 4, Graduate Assistant Files. In Series 1 the files for the 1972-1973 academic year are missing, and in Series 3 reports for 1971-1972 are missing.
East Tennessee Light and Power Company Records
College of Education Records
First Tennessee-Virginia Development District Records
The collection is arranged in 3 series: Series 1, Minutes, April 1966-October 1980; Series 2, Subject Files, March 1965-May 1980; Series 3, Publications, June 1967-August 1980. Series 3 includes 3 subseries: Subseries 3.1, Reports and Program Plans, 1967-1980; Subseries 3.2, Studies and Surveys, 1971-1980; and Subseries 3.3, Newsletters and Public Relations, 1967-1980.
Hayes B. Fleming Papers
Harris Manufacturing Company Records and Harris Family Papers
Robert A. Helm Collection
Johnson City Rezoning Collection
The Johnson City Rezoning Collection consists of newspaper clippings, property surveys (blueprint and transparency copies), and a photograph of the Sears department store related to the 1965-1966 rezoning of Roan Street property in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Carl A. Jones Papers
The collection is organized into five series as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1924-2002 and undated; Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1934-2002 and undated; Series 3, Historical Newspapers, 1889-2002; Series 4, Memorabilia, c. 1930s-2000 and undated; and Series 5, Negatives and Photographs, 1894-c. 1990 and undated.
Office of the Bursar Records
The records are arranged in files alphabetically by subject. Where multiple files for the same heading are found to be arranged in reverse chronological order, this indicates the original order maintained by the office. Oversized items are housed at the end of the collection.
Office of the President Records: Burgin E. Dossett
Shady Oaks Garden Club Records
The materials include meeting and membership information as well as Garden Club programs, photographs, scrapbooks, and a blueprint.
Charles C. Sherrod Presidential Papers
Sherrod Library Records
The collection is arranged into 8 series: Series 1, Correspondence, 1936-1977; Series 2, Book Collections and Funds, 1959-1971; Series 3, Library Reports and Studies, 1938-1970; Series 4, Status and Work of Librarians, 1969-1977; Series 5, Library Subject Files, 1941-1977; Series 6, Financial Records, 1912-1973; Series 7, Personnel Records, 1960-1970s; Series 8, Library Addition, 1964-1967.
Tennessee Valley Authority Property and Acquisitions Collection
Boxes 1 and 2 contain correspondence, inventories, purchase contracts, and reports; Boxes 3 and 4 encompass blueprints of telephone poles and lines; and the oversized blueprints and maps are stored in map cabinets by accession number.
- Subject: Blueprints (reprographic copies) X
- Corporation records 15
- Photographs 12
- Publications (document genre) 10
- Personal papers 8
- Maps 7
- Ledgers (account books) 6
- Technical drawings 4
- Deeds 3
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History 3
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Economic conditions 2
- Architects -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- Architectural firms -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- City planning -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 2
- East Tennessee State University -- History 2
- Electric power distribution -- Tennessee, East 2
- Electric power production -- Tennessee 2
- Electric utilities -- Tennessee 2
- Erwin (Tenn.) 2
- Flood control 2 + ∧ less
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 4
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools 4
- Tennessee Valley Authority 4
- Carolina, Clinchfield and Ohio Railway 3
- East Tennessee State University--Finance 3
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education 2
- Beeson, D.R. (Donald Richard), 1881-1983 2
- Cantor, Bernard H. (Bernard Harold), 1920-2008 2
- Clinchfield Railroad 2
- Culp, Delos Poe 2
- East Tennessee Light and Power Company 2
- East Tennessee State College 2
- East Tennessee State College--Buildings 2
- East Tennessee State Univeresity--Buildings 2
- East Tennessee State University 2
- East Tennessee State University--Accreditation 2
- East Tennessee State University. College of Arts and Sciences 2
- East Tennessee State University. Graduate Council 2
- East Tennessee State University. Office of the President 2
- East Tennessee State University. Research Advisory Council 2 + ∧ less