Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The Buccaneer Photographs cover the limited time frame of 1984-86. Topics include, among others, sports, theater productions, graduation, and beauty pageants.
The McBerney Burleson Collection documents Burleson’s life and personal interests and activities. This includes his involvement with East Tennessee State University, First United Methodist Church in Johnson City, the Johnson City Community Theatre, and the Kiwanis Club. The collection includes correspondence, newsclippings, photographs, sports statistics and information on ETSU and local high school athletic teams, publications, programs, brochures, and other printed material.
The records are arranged chronologically according to the dates of the Athletic Committee meetings.
This collection consists of six DVDs containing high resolution scans of the photographs used in the 2007 book East Tennessee State University Football by L. Thomas Roberts and Jerry Robertson.
The collection is arranged in two series, as follows: Series 1, Publications, 1952-2003 and undated; and Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1946-1990. Publications are arranged in order by title, while scrapbooks are arranged in chronological order.
The collection consists of color separations for seven ETSU football game program covers.
The collection is divided into two series: Series 1, Scoring Summaries, 1978-1983 and Series 2, Publications, 1964-1984.
The photographs in this collection depict a number of subjects, including World War II, Appalachian landscapes, events, individuals, and buildings at ETSU, and portraits.
- Names: East Tennessee State University--Sports X
- Corporation records 7
- Publications (document genre) 7
- Photographs 6
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University 3
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- East Tennessee State University -- History 2
- Ohio Valley Conference 2
- Science Hill High School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges--Departments 2
- Athletics -- Tennessee, East 1
- Beauty contestants 1
- Beauty contests 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College athletes 1
- Community theater -- Tennessee 1
- Deeds 1
- Education -- Congresses 1
- Education -- Societies, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings 5
- East Tennessee State University--Students 4
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 3
- East Tennessee State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- East Tennessee State University--Faculty 3
- Culp, Delos Poe 2
- East Tennessee State University 2
- East Tennessee State University--Anniversaries, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University--Societies, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University. Office of University Relations 2
- Austin Peay State College 1
- Babb, Winston C. 1
- Beller, Ronald E. 1
- Brooks, John Madison, d. 1994 1
- Burleson, Berney 1
- Daniel, Thomas Nance, 1911-1980 1
- DeRosier, Arthur H. 1
- East Tennessee State College 1
- East Tennessee State University Athletic Committee 1 + ∧ less