Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The Buccaneer Photographs cover the limited time frame of 1984-86. Topics include, among others, sports, theater productions, graduation, and beauty pageants.
The Christine Burleson Papers consists of correspondence, clippings, photographs, class assignments and class rolls, student composition papers, notes, essays, university committee records, memoranda, and miscellaneous printed matter documenting the teaching career of Ms. Burleson at ETSU.
The records are arranged into four series as follows: Series 1, Administrative Records, 1953-74; Series 2, Minutes and Related Records, 1975-97; Series 3, Subject Files, 1970-79; and Series 4, Recordings, 1977-93. Box numbering begins again with each series.
The collection is organized into two series, as follows: Series 1, Academic Files, 1925-2000 and undated, and Series 2, Writings and Miscellaneous Papers, 1938-1999 and undated. Files within each series are arranged in alphabetical order by folder subject heading generally following the arrangement established by Dr. Brown.
The papers are arranged into six series, as follows: Series 1, Four Centuries of American Descendent of Richard Rockwood of Dorchester 1633, Braintree 1636, Massachusetts: A Family Genealogy Book Drafts, 1992-2000 and undated; Series 2, Professional Papers, 1920-2000; Series 3, Personal Papers, 1908-1962; Series 4, Memorabilia, 1937-1979 and undated; Series 5, Photographs and Slides, 1925-2000 and undated; and Series 6, Recordings, 1980.
The Walter C. Wilson Papers contain newsclippings, correspondence, and memorabilia reflecting Wilson's professional career at East Tennessee State College. The bulk of the material centers around the 1937 honors he received for 26 years of service to the college and correspondence reflecting appreciation for his outstanding work from former pupils and associates.
The Women's Faculty Club records include the constitution and amendments, minutes, yearbooks, membership lists, financial records, publicity, programs, correspondence, invitation list, scrapbooks and programs, plans for socials, and photographs documenting the history and functioning of the organization.
- Names: East Tennessee State University--Faculty X
- Corporation records 8
- Publications (document genre) 7
- Personal papers 6
- Photographs 6
- Universities and colleges--Departments 4
- East Tennessee State University -- History 3
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University 2
- Academic librarians 1
- Beauty contestants 1
- Beauty contests 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- College department heads 1
- College teachers -- Rating of 1
- College teachers -- Tenure 1
- College teachers -- Workload 1
- Concert programs. 1
- Deeds 1
- East Tennessee State University. Dept. of Music 1
- Education -- Congresses 1
- Education -- Societies, etc. 1 + ∧ less
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings 3
- East Tennessee State University--Sports 3
- East Tennessee State University--Students 3
- East Tennessee State University--Accreditation 2
- East Tennessee State University--Alumni and alumnae 2
- East Tennessee State University--Societies, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University. College of Arts and Sciences 2
- East Tennessee State University. Dept. of History 2
- East Tennessee State University. Faculty Senate 2
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools 2
- Austin Peay State College 1
- Brown, Morton Allen, 1916-2002 1
- Bryan College 1
- Burleson, Christine, 1899-1967 1
- Burleson, David Sinclair, 1871-1953 1
- Darling, Jean Roeder 1
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 1
- Dove, George Naff, 1913-2003 1
- East Tennessee State College 1 + ∧ less