Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The Buccaneer Photographs cover the limited time frame of 1984-86. Topics include, among others, sports, theater productions, graduation, and beauty pageants.
This collection includes audio of student-conducted interviews with people involved in the communications field in the Tri-Cities area; student-authored biographical reports on people connected to East Tennessee State University; and photographs of campus, students, and faculty in the 1980s.
The John P. Lamb, Jr. Collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, and reports related to various issues which involved Lamb as dean of the College of Health at ETSU. Topics cover the construction of the Speech and Hearing Center, the development of a medical school at ETSU, the reorganization of the College of Health into the School of Public and Allied Health, the School of Nursing, and the Appalachian Regional Center for the Healing Arts.
The collection is divided into two series: Series 1, Scrapbooks, 1939-77; and Series 2, Other Materials, 1914-81 and undated.
The Douglas G. Nicolson Photographs consist of a series of photographs of construction of the Memorial Center ("Mini-Dome") on the East Tennessee State University Campus. The photographs begin with a photograph of the construction site in 1969 and end with photographs of the completed building in 1975. Some of the photographs are glued together to create composite/panoramic images.
The photographs in this collection depict a number of subjects, including World War II, Appalachian landscapes, events, individuals, and buildings at ETSU, and portraits.
- Names: East Tennessee State University--Buildings X
- Photographs 7
- Corporation records 5
- Publications (document genre) 4
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University 2
- Personal papers 2
- Universities and colleges--Departments 2
- Audiocassettes 1
- Beauty contestants 1
- Beauty contests 1
- Beauty contests -- Tennessee -- Johnson City 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Burley Bowl (Football game) 1
- Compact discs 1
- Deeds 1
- East Tennessee State University -- History 1
- Education -- Congresses 1
- Education -- Societies, etc. 1
- Education, Higher 1
- Grandfather Mountain (N.C.) 1 + ∧ less
- East Tennessee State University--Sports 5
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993 3
- East Tennessee State University--Alumni and alumnae 3
- East Tennessee State University--Faculty 3
- East Tennessee State University--Students 3
- Culp, Delos Poe 2
- East Tennessee State University--Anniversaries, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University--Societies, etc. 2
- East Tennessee State University. College of Medicine 2
- Johnson City-Washington County Area Chamber of Commerce 2
- Appalachian Regional Center for the Healing Arts 1
- Austin Peay State College 1
- Beller, Ronald E. 1
- Daniel, Thomas Nance, 1911-1980 1
- DeRosier, Arthur H. 1
- East Tennessee State College 1
- East Tennessee State University 1
- East Tennessee State University--Accreditation 1
- East Tennessee State University--Aerial Views 1 + ∧ less