American Red Cross Johnson City-Washington County Chapter Records
Scope and Contents
The American Red Cross Johnson City-Washington County Chapter Records consist of scrapbooks, news articles, annual reports, and the contents of a notebook of historical documents thought to have been gathered by former chapter director Louise St. John Taylor.
The five scrapbooks are organized thematically and contain a variety of documents including news articles, correspondence, photographs, programs, and certificates.
- American Red Cross of Northeast Tennessee (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The records are open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
1.50 linear feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The American Red Cross of Northeast Tennessee donated the records on November 5, 2014, accession 2014-055, and on November 25, 2015, accession 2015-047.
Jen Bingham processed the records in June 2022.
- American Red Cross. Health and Safety Services
- American Red Cross. Military/Social Services
- American Red Cross. Programs and Services
- Gray Ladies (Organization)
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Programs (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description