Eileen Williams Collection
Scope and Contents
The Eileen Williams Collection consists of newspaper clippings and other types of materials which document Southern Appalachian history, ca. 1885-1990. Especially prominent is the history of the city of Kingsport, Tennessee, and of Sullivan County, Tennessee.
- Williams, Eileen (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.25 linear feet (1 half-size legal document box; 1 oversize folder)
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
The Eileen Williams Collection was donated to the Archives of Appalachia by Eileen Williams in March 1990.
Jim Register and Marie Tedesco processed the collection in January 1998. Jen Bingham photocopied the oversize newspaper articles and moved them from oversize folders to Box 1 in December 2016.
- Johnson City (Tenn.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kingsport (Tenn.)--History Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sullivan County (Tenn.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Archives of Appalachia Repository
PO Box 70295
344 J.L. Seehorn Jr. Rd.
Johnson City TN 37614 USA