A. B. Bowman Papers
Scope and Contents
The A. B. Bowman papers consist of an account book, correspondence, essays, miscellaneous orders, produce orders, and Republican National Committee donation.
- Bowman, A.B., b. 1853 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research.
0.45 linear feet
Language of Materials
This collection is arranged alphabetically by type of material.
Method of Acquisition
This collection was donated by Twila Kelly and Susan B. Kelly in 2009.
The collection was processed by Georgia Greer.
- Agriculture--Tennessee, East Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- East Tennessee Farmers Convention Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Elections--Tennessee--Washington County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Commerce Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Nashville, Chattanooga and St. Louis Railway Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Republican National Committee (U.S.)
- Georgia Greer
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script