Sigma Alpha Epsilon Scrapbook
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents
The Sigma Alpha Epsilon Scrapbook contains black and white and some color photographs documenting the brothers of this fraternity, the Sigma Alpha Epsilon house and the organization's various activities. Also included are announcements, invitations, pamphlets, and correspondence related to the fraternity's activities. Materials date from 1958-1964. The photographs have been left attached to the scrapbook pages. Loose documents have been filed in a separate folder.
Conditions Governing Access
The scrapbook is open for research.
0.30 linear feet
The scrapbook and folder are stored in a single box
Method of Acquisition
The Sigma Alpha Epsilon Scrapbook was donated by Bob Plummer, University Relations, ETSU, to the Reece Museum. The museum transferred it to University Archives on February 26, 1987.
Processing of the collection was completed by Tira Neal and Ned Irwin in January 1998.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Greek letter societies Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tira Neal and Ned Irwin
- Language of description