Gretchen Hyder Collection
Collection — other: Boxes 1-3
Identifier: 100-UnivRec 53
Scope and Contents
The papers of Gretchen Hyder include correspondence between Miss Hyder and educational officials, teachers, speakers for workshops, lists of members, reports, plans, programs and bulletins of conferences.
- Hyder, Gretchen, 1896-1962 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection was opened for research in January 1981.
1.50 linear feet
Method of Acquisition
The Gretchen Hyder Collection were donated to East Tennessee State University after the death of Miss Hyder in August 1962 and were stored in the Sherrod Library (ETSU). The collection was transferred to University Archives on May 2, 1979.
The Archives Staff completed processing the collection in 1981.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Curriculum planning Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Education -- Congresses Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School supervision, Elementary--Congresses Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- School supervisors--In-service training Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Teachers--In-service training Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Archives Staff
- Language of description