Helen Hollingsworth Papers
Scope and Contents
The Helen Hollingsworth Papers consist of correspondence, memoranda, meeting minutes, course materials, curriculum vitae, and other collegiate information stemming from Hollingsworth's career at ETSU. The meeting minutes document Hollingsworth's activities on several ETSU committee's, and the majority of correspondence are memos from/to other ETSU faculty.
- Hollingsworth, Helen, 1930-2008 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The papers were opened to researchers on November 19, 1992.
3.75 linear feet
3.75 linear feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged into two series: Papers and Photographs. The items are arranged alphabetically by subject or document type. The folders containing correspondence are arranged alphabetically by last name of the recipient, and then by date.
Method of Acquisition
The Helen Hollingsworth Papers were donated to the University Archives on October 17, 1991 by Helen Hollingsworth.
H. Edmundson, A. Blankenship, J. Stinson, and S. Schwartz completed processing the collection in 1992.
- Hazelwood, Charles
- Lowe, Felix C.
- Nave, Marshall T. (Marshall Toney), 1926-
- Tallent, John Beecher, 1920-
- Thompson, Mark A.
- Alpha Lambda Delta. Chapter No. 126 (East Tennessee State University)
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- East Tennessee State University. College of Arts and Sciences
- East Tennessee State University. Department of English
- Hollingsworth, Helen, 1930-2008
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Archives of Appalachia Repository
PO Box 70295
344 J.L. Seehorn Jr. Rd.
Johnson City TN 37614 USA