East Tennessee State University Collegium Musicum Records
Collection — other: Boxes 1-2
Scope and Contents
The East Tennessee State University Collegium Musicum Records contain correspondence, press releases, newsclippings, event programs, financial statements, course materials, and photographs documenting the course work and performance activities of the ETSU early music ensemble between 1989 and 1993.
- Schwartz, Scott W. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The records were opened to researchers in December 1997.
Conditions Governing Use
Materials containing information on individual students' grades have been restricted in accordance with the student's right to privacy under the law. These files may not be used by researchers.
1.00 linear feet
Language of Materials
The materials are arranged in a single series alphabetically by subject and them chronologically with undated material filed after dated material.
Method of Acquisition
The East Tennessee State University Collegium Musicum Records were transferred to the University Archives by Scott W. Schwartz on September 2, 1993.
V.Whittaker completed processing the collection in 1997.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- East Tennessee State University--Choral organizations
- East Tennessee State University. Collegium Musicum
- Negatives (photographic) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description