Scope and Contents
The Buccaneer Photographs cover the limited time frame of 1984-86. Topics include, among others, sports, theater productions, graduation, and beauty pageants.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection was opened for research in March 1988.
Language of Materials
Prints have been arranged in folders according to topic. The folders have been arranged alphabetically and placed in flat storage boxes.
Method of Acquisition
The Buccaneer Photographs were transferred to the archives on February 10, 1986 from the Buccaneer yearbook office by the yearbook's managing editor, Greg Walters.
M. Tedesco and C. Hardin completed processing the collection in 1988.
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Beauty contestants Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Beauty contests Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings
- East Tennessee State University--Faculty
- East Tennessee State University--Sports
- East Tennessee State University--Students
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description