East Tennessee State University United Fund Records
Scope and Contents
The East Tennessee State University United Fund Records document the contributions of university employees to the United Way of Johnson City, a local affiliate of United Way of America, during the period 1966-1976. The records contain pledge cards, university correspondence and memoranda, reports submitted by the university to the local United Way agency, memoranda and reports of the local agency, lists of contributions by university employees, United Fund and United Way brochures, and brochures of organizations which received funds from the local agency.
- East Tennessee State University. Office of University Relations (Organization)
- United Way of Johnson City, Tennessee (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
1.00 linear feet
Language of Materials
The records are arranged chronologically.
Method of Acquisition
The East Tennessee State University United Fund Records were transferred to the archives on August 16, 1985, from the University Relations Office of East Tennessee State University. The records were opened to researchers in November 1997.
Ed Speer completed processing the collection in 1997.
- Charities -- Tennessee -- Johnson City Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- East Tennessee State University--Employees--Charitable contributions
- Language of description
- Script of description