University Center Office Records
Scope and Contents
The University Center Office Records document the administrative functioning of the office and the management of the D. P. Culp Student Center. The collection consists principally of office files maintained by the University Center director’s office and includes correspondence, memoranda, reports, requisition information, financial records, newspaper articles, concert and entertainment programming information (including the Miss Buccaneer Pageant), drawings, miscellaneous printed matter, and photographs.
- 1965-1984 and undated
- East Tennessee State University. University Center Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
10.25 linear feet (21 boxes, 1 oversize folder)
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged into two series, as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1965-1984, and Series 2, Photographs, 1966-1983 and undated.
Method of Acquisition
The University Center Office Records were transferred to University Archives by Jackie Hamilton, ETSU University Center Office, on March 30, 1988.
Colleen Trenwith completed processing the collection in February 2008.
- Beauty contests -- Tennessee -- Johnson City Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- East Tennessee State University--Buildings
- East Tennessee State University. University Center
- East Tennessee State University. University Club
- Ledgers (account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Miss Buccaneer Pageant, Johnson City, Tenn. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Student activities Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives of Appalachia Repository
PO Box 70295
344 J.L. Seehorn Jr. Rd.
Johnson City TN 37614 USA