B. Carroll Reece Museum Records
Scope and Contents
The B. Carroll Reece Museum Records consist of administrative files; correspondence; exhibit files and research; photographs; grant applications and other material relating to the development and evolution of the museum.
- 1958 - 2009
- Carroll Reece Museum (Johnson City, Tenn.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright restrictions may apply.
29 linear feet
The early records were processed in 1987 by students T. Seaton, K. House, and T. Cook. Graduate assistant David Caraveo incorporated new material into the collection in 2015. In August 2019, Jen Bingham finalized the office and exhibit files through 2007. John Fleenor digitized the Black Mountain College interviews in July 2019.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fund raising Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Museums--Employees Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Museums--Furniture, equipment, etc. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Museums--Tennessee Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus