American Association of University Women, Johnson City Chapter Records
Collection — other: Box 1
Scope and Contents
The American Association of University Women, Johnson City Chapter Records document the activities of this educational and professional service organization. Material includes bylaws, correspondence, membership lists, newsletters, awards of scholarships, brochures, and miscellaneous printed ephemera.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.50 linear feet
Method of Acquisition
The American Association of University Women, Johnson City Chapter Records were donated to University Archives by Carla Warner, Adult Programs and Services, ETSU, on August 4, 2000.
Ned Irwin and Jamee Roberts completed processing and the collection was opened for research in June 2001.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Education -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scholarships Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Women educators Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Ned Irwin and Jamee Roberts
- Language of description