Kelly and Green Company Negatives
Collection — other: Boxes 1-4
Identifier: 500-AppMs 93
The 159 prints and negatives in the collection depict Bristol, Tennessee and Virginia schools, churches, and businesses.
- Kelly and Green Photo Craftsmen (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
159 prints, 159 negatives other_unmapped
The collection is organized into two series: Series 1, 5" x 7" negatives and prints; and Series 2, 4" x 5" negatives and prints. The negatives have been placed before the prints. Nitrate negatives have been placed in Box 3, and damaged cellulose diacetate negatives in Box 4.
Method of Acquisition
On December 18, 1981, Albert S. Kelly donated to the Archives of Appalachia 159 prints and 159 negatives of Bristol, Tennessee and Virginia schools, churches, and businesses.
The collection was processed as a separate collection in December, 1988 by Georgia Greer and Marie Tedesco.
- Anderson Street United Methodist Church (Bristol, Tenn.)
- Automobile dealers -- Tennessee -- Bristol
- Bristol (Tenn.)
- Bristol (Va.)
- Camp Sequoya (Bristol, Tenn.)
- Church buildings
- Dixie Coca-Cola Bottling
- General Shelby Hotel (Bristol, Tenn.)
- King College
- Negatives (photographic)
- Paramount Theatre (Bristol, Tenn.)
- Peoples Drug Store
- State Street (Bristol, Tenn.)
- State Street (Bristol, Va.)
- Stores, Retail--Tennessee--Bristol
- Stores, Retail--Virginia--Bristol
- Sullins College
- Union Bus Terminal (Bristol, Va.)
- WOPI (Radio station: Bristol, Tenn.)
- Language of description
- finding aid revision date not supplied: The Finding Aid was revised in 1993.