Paul J. Kaufman Papers
Scope and Contents
The papers of Paul J. Kaufman consist of speeches and legal documents that reflect his involvement in environmental issues and development of Southern Appalachia, especially West Virginia.
- Kaufman, Paul J., 1920-1980 (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The papers are open for research.
0.15 linear feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
The papers of Paul J. Kaufman were placed in the Archives of Appalachia on July 21, 1980 by Paul J. Kaufman.
David Goodin completed processing, and the collection was opened for research on August 8, 1980.
- Appalachian Power Company
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Economic conditions Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Coal mines and mining Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Congress for Appalachian Development
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note