Johnson City Lioness Club Records
Scope and Contents
The Johnson City Lioness Club Records document the organization from its beginning in 1985 to its final meeting in 2003. Included are newsletters, scrapbook pages, a certificate of organization, and the secretary’s records. The secretary’s records include board meeting minutes, club meeting minutes, membership roster, attendance records, and a guest register.
- Lioness Club ( Johnson City, Tenn.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.50 linear feet (1 box, 1 oversized folder)
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
The Johnson City Lioness Club Records were donated to the Archives of Appalachia by Katherine Honour on behalf of the Johnson City Lioness Club on June 26, 2003.
This collection was processed by Brianne Johnson and opened for research in April 2007.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Social life and customs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Lions International
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Archives of Appalachia Repository
PO Box 70295
344 J.L. Seehorn Jr. Rd.
Johnson City TN 37614 USA