Johnson City Lioness Club Records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 500-AppMs 647
Scope and Contents
The Johnson City Lioness Club Records document the organization from its beginning in 1985 to its final meeting in 2003. Included are newsletters, scrapbook pages, a certificate of organization, and the secretary’s records. The secretary’s records include board meeting minutes, club meeting minutes, membership roster, attendance records, and a guest register.
- Lioness Club ( Johnson City, Tenn.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.50 linear feet
1 box, 1 oversized folder other_unmapped
The Johnson City Lioness Club Records are arranged in alphabetical order by subject. One oversized folder contains the certificate of organization.
Method of Acquisition
The Johnson City Lioness Club Records were donated to the Archives of Appalachia by Katherine Honour on behalf of the Johnson City Lioness Club on June 26, 2003.
This collection was processed by Brianne Johnson and opened for research in April 2007.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Social life and customs Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Lioness Club ( Johnson City, Tenn.)
- Lions International
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Brianne Johnson
- Language of description