IPC Dennison Company Collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The IPC Dennison Company Collection consists of examples of tobacco and non-tobacco labels that were printed by the International Playing Card and Label Company and the IPC Dennison Company.
- IPC Dennison Company (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
2.00 linear feet (5 boxes)
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
The labels of the IPC Dennison Company, Rogersville, Tennessee, were placed in the Archives of Appalachia by C. H. Geiger, Sr., chairman of the board, in January 1979.
Dennis C. Pelletier completed processing and the collection was opened for research on November 7, 1979.
- Beer labels Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Canned foods -- Labeling Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cigarette package labels Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Labels Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tobacco package labels Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dennis C. Pelletier
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note