Hyatt-Cretsinger Family Papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: 500-AppMs 593
Scope and Contents
The papers of the Hyatt-Cretsinger family consist of financial papers, correspondence, Christmas and greeting cards, land boundaries, income tax returns, and family photographs. This material documents activities of the families primarily in the mid to late 20th century.
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.50 linear feet
1 box, 3 folders, 1 oversized folder other_unmapped
The collection is divided into two series: Series 1, Family Papers, 1851-1994 and undated, and Series 2, Photographs and Negatives, 1939-1990 and undated.
Method of Acquisition
The papers of the Hyatt-Cretsinger Family were donated to the Archives of Appalachia on July 12, 2001 and November 14, 2001 by George Edward Cretsinger, Johnson City, Tenn.
Georgia Greer completed processing the collection, and it was opened for research in May 2007.
- Cretsinger family
- Harden family
- Hyatt family
- Ledgers (account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Maps Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Negatives (photographic) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Shoun family
- Georgia Greer
- Language of description