Hannah’s, Inc. Records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The Hannah’s, Inc. Records consist of business records of the Johnson City clothing store and include stockholder meeting minutes and other corporation records, financial records, newsclippings, sales and account records, store ledgers, blueprint drawings for a Hannah’s Men’s Store at the Mall in Johnson City, and a photograph. The office files are arranged in alphabetical order by title.
- Hannah’s, Inc. (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
3.00 linear feet
3 boxes, 1 folder, 1 oversized folder other_unmapped
The records are arranged into three series, as follows: Series 1, Office Files, 1925-1981 and undated, Boxes 1-2 and oversized folder 1; Series 2, Ledgers, 1944-1980, oversized Box 3-4; and Series 3, Photographs, undated, Small Photograph Collection Box 7.
Method of Acquisition
Pam Lacy Lancaster, formerly of Johnson City, Tenn., donated the Hannah’s, Inc. Records to the Archives of Appalachia on November 24, 2000.
The collection was processed by Chasity Taylor and Ned Irwin and opened for research in December 2006.
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Johnson City (Tenn.)--Commerce Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Ledgers (account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Retail trade--Tennessee--Johnson City Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Chasity Taylor and Ned Irwin
- Language of description