Daniel Thomas McCoy, Sr. Collection
Collection — Box: C (Small Collections)
Scope and Contents
The Daniel Thomas McCoy, Sr. Collection consists of photocopies of obituaries, a family history, and a letter, as well as print and negative copies of five photographs. All pertain to the McCoy family.
- McCoy, Daniel Thomas, Sr. (Person)
0.05 linear feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
Daniel McCoy's daughter, Cathryn McCoy Tranbarger, loaned the materials for copying in October 1982.
Existence and Location of Originals
The originals were retained by the family.
The collection was opened for research in 1982.
- McCoy, Daniel Thomas, 1890-1966
- McCoy family
- Negatives (photographic) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Railroad stations Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Virginia and Southwestern Railway Company
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note