Kenneth Riddle Collection of Cy Crumley Photographs
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of images scanned from photographs that belonged to former East Tennessee and Western North Carolina Railroad conductor Cy Crumley. There are also printouts from the website "The Cy Crumley Scrapbook” created by Ken Riddle. The images were also used in the book Cy Crumley's Tweetsie: Ninety Years on the Narrow Gauge, compiled by Kenneth Riddle.
- 2000 - 2006
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.75 linear feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
Kenneth Riddle and Ruth Tupper Crumley donated printouts of the images on October 16, 2000, accession number 2000-070. Kenneth Riddle donated 2 compact discs with the jpeg copies of the images, 147 copy prints and the printouts of the Cy Crumley website on January 3, 2006, accession number 2006-018.
Existence and Location of Originals
The original photographs remain with the Crumley family.
This collection was processed by Brianne Johnson and opened for research in February 2007.
- Compact discs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- East Tennessee & Western North Carolina Railroad
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Railroads--North Carolina Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Railroads--Tennessee Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note