David Brooks Collection
Scope and Contents
The David Brooks Collection consists of publications and articles that document the history and culture of Appalachia. Included in the collection is a series of articles about environmental issues. Subjects in the collection include mining, land ownership in Appalachia, the history of Appalachia, and environmental health.
- Creation: 1960-1981 and undated
- Brooks, David B., 1934- (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
2.00 linear feet
Language of Materials
The collection is arranged alphabetically by title of publication or title of article.
Source of Acquisition
Dr. David B. Brooks
Method of Acquisition
The David Brooks Collection was donated to the Archives of Appalachia by David B. Brooks on February 12, 2002.
This collection was processed by Brianne Johnson and opened for research in December 2006.
Genre / Form
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Environmental conditions
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- History
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Social conditions
- Brianne Johnson
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script