Rotary Club of Johnson City Records
Scope and Contents
The records of the Rotary Club consist of a collection of organizational records.
- 1915 - 1977
- Majority of material found in 1938-1968
- Johnson City Rotary Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
5.00 linear feet (10 Hollinger Boxes, 3 Oversize Boxes)
6 linear feet
Language of Materials
Method of Acquisition
The records of the Rotary Club of Johnson City were placed in the Archives of Appalachia in July of 1958 by Lee G. Cochran
There is one tape relating to twelve presidents and twelve founders of the Rotary Club. This material has been placed in the audio-visual storage area.
Harold Handy completed processing and the records were opened for research on June 15, 1979
- Cochran, Lee G.
- Davis, Mack P. (Mack Parker)
- Jablonski, T. Henry (Thaddeus Henry), 1915-
- Kennedy, Wilbur T.
- Leatherman, Daniel E.
- Lewis, S. Truman
- Ottenfeld, C. T.
- Stover, Emmett A.
- Beeson, D.R. (Donald Richard), 1881-1983
- Burleson, David Sinclair, 1871-1953
- Corporation records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.)
- Rotary International. Convention
- Rotary Park (Johnson City, Tenn.) Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Student loan funds Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Winston, Nat T. (Nathaniel Taylor), 1895-1961
- Harold Handy; Marie Tedesco
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note