Tennessee Civil War Centennial Commission Collection
Scope and Contents
The collection contains published material of the state commission and correspondence of Mrs. McCown and members of the state commission.
- Tennessee Civil War Centennial Commission (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
0.50 linear feet
Language of Materials
The Tennessee Civil War Centennial Commission Collection was given to Sherrod Library, East Tennessee State University by Mrs. L. W. McCown on March 26, 1965.
Method of Acquisition
The collection was transferred to Archives of Appalachia from Sherrod Library, East Tennessee State University on December 1978.
David H. Goodin completed processing and the collection was opened for research on June 21, 1979.
- McCown, Mary Hardin, 1891-1985
- Personal papers Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Publications (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tennessee--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Washington County (Tenn.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Registers Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
- Language of description
- Script of description