East Tennessee State University--Employees
Found in 6 Collections and/or Records:
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The records are divided into four series: Series 1, General Office Files; Series 2, Chairmen's Council Minutes; Series 3, Professional Load Reports; and Series 4, Graduate Assistant Files. In Series 1 the files for the 1972-1973 academic year are missing, and in Series 3 reports for 1971-1972 are missing.
The records are arranged alphabetically in a single series.
The records are divided into three series: Series 1, Minutes of the State Board of Education, 1925-1972; Series 2, Annual and Quarterly Reports, 1916-1981; and Series 3, Policy files, 1951-1972.
The records of the Professional Staff Association document the activities of this campus social organization representing the non-faculty staff of ETSU. Materials in the collection include agendas, minutes, treasurer's reports and other financial records, committee information, membership lists, correspondence, newsletters, memoranda, and printed ephemera for the period 1973-2001.
- Corporation records 5
- College teachers -- Tenure 2
- College teachers -- Workload 2
- Universities and colleges--Departments 2
- Appalachian Region, Southern -- Study and teaching 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Negatives (photographic) 1
- Non-formal education 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications (document genre) 1
- Retirees--Social networks--Tennessee--Johnson City 1
- School enrollment 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student movements 1
- Universities and colleges--Tennessee--Standards 1 ∧ less