Johnson City Mills
This Johnson City hosiery mill was incorporated in 1916 and operated at 101 New Street. The original board of directors consisted of Ben A. Morton, C. L. Dooley, J. P. Roddy, G. H. Gallaher, and T. F. Dooley. In 1952, Leon-Ferenbach, Inc. acquired controlling interest in the company, adding the plant to its existing operations in the city. The company operates under that name at present.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
- Subject: Clippings (information artifacts) X