East Tennessee State University--Sports
Found in 14 Collections and/or Records:
The Alumni Affairs Office Records are divided into five series as follows: Series 1, Photographic Prints; Series 2, Photographic Negatives; Series 3, Henrietta Peck Ayre Green Materials; Series 4, Printed and Miscellaneous Materials; and Series 5, Artifacts.
The McBerney Burleson Collection documents Burleson’s life and personal interests and activities. This includes his involvement with East Tennessee State University, First United Methodist Church in Johnson City, the Johnson City Community Theatre, and the Kiwanis Club. The collection includes correspondence, newsclippings, photographs, sports statistics and information on ETSU and local high school athletic teams, publications, programs, brochures, and other printed material.
The records are arranged chronologically according to the dates of the Athletic Committee meetings.
This collection consists of six DVDs containing high resolution scans of the photographs used in the 2007 book East Tennessee State University Football by L. Thomas Roberts and Jerry Robertson.
The collection is arranged in two series, as follows: Series 1, Publications, 1952-2003 and undated; and Series 2, Scrapbooks, 1946-1990. Publications are arranged in order by title, while scrapbooks are arranged in chronological order.
- Corporation records 7
- Publications (document genre) 7
- Photographs 6
- Baccalaureate addresses -- East Tennessee State University 3
- Negatives (photographic) 3
- East Tennessee State University -- History 2
- Ohio Valley Conference 2
- Science Hill High School (Johnson City, Tenn.) 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Universities and colleges--Departments 2
- Athletics -- Tennessee, East 1
- Beauty contestants 1
- Beauty contests 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- College athletes 1
- Community theater -- Tennessee 1
- Deeds 1
- Education -- Congresses 1
- Education -- Societies, etc. 1 + ∧ less