The Faculty Colloquium Records contain manuscript material dating from 1952-1978. Included are correspondence, essays, membership rosters, program schedules, and the organization's statement of purpose and amendments to that statement.
The Faculty Colloquium Records were donated to the University Archives by Stephen W. White, Department of Philosophy, East Tennessee State University, on October 4, 1983. Processing of the records was completed in May 1995.
Marie Tedesco and A.Brandenburg completed processing the collection in 1995.