NON-MANUSCRIPT MATERIAL - Four photographs of the Maxwell Locks and Dam #4 have been placed in the Photographic Storage Area by accession number. Twenty nine maps and plans were removed from Design Memorandum 8, Pike Island Project. Ten plans concerning utility relocation, 18 maps and plans removed from Design Memorandum 7, and 12 plans of the pool area all dealing with the Maxwell Locks and Dam Project have been placed in the map cabinets by accession number.
OVERSIZED MATERIAL - The following items have been removed from the collection and placed in oversized storage according to accession number.
Series 3, Folder No. 1
1. Pike Island Locks and Dam; Extented Pool Area, March 1960.
2. Pike Island Locks and Dam; Taking Lines for Pool, May 9, 1957.
3. Pike Island Locks and Dam; Utility Relocation Plates 3-29, undated.
Series 4, Folder No. 1
1. Monongahela River Pennsylvania, Maxwell Locks and Dam, Location, Plant Pool Area, Plates 3-5, September 1961.
2. Maxwell Locks and Dam Utility Relocations Pool Area, Plates 8-12, September 1961.
3. Monongahela River Reconstruction of Dam 4, Plates 1-18, November 1962, January 1965.
Series 4, Folder No. 2
1. Water Distribution System and Appurtenant Facilities; Waterline Extension, Plan Maxwell Locks and Dam.
2. Published Tri County Joint Municipal Authority, William J. Murdock, Consulting Engineers, (3 sheets), December 1963.
3. Reconstruction of Dam 4; Combined Sewer Facilities, June 1, 1965, Plate 162.
4. Reconstruction of Dam 4; River Street Interceptor and Connecting Sewers, June 22, 1965, Plates 1 and 2.
5. Reconstruction of Dam 4; Goulds Run Combined Sewer, June 14, 1965.
6. Reconstruction of Dan 4; Fording Street and Contributing Sewers, June 4, 1965.
7. Reconstruction of Dam 4; Relocation of Tenth Street Combination Sanitary 8; Storm Sewers, September 4, 1964.