Rotary Club of Johnson City Records
Collection — Multiple Containers
The records of the Rotary Club consist of a collection of organizational records.
- 1915 - 1977
- Majority of material found in 1938-1968
- Johnson City Rotary Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research.
5.00 linear feet (10 Hollinger Boxes, 3 Oversize Boxes)
6 linear feet
These records came to the Archives in no discernible order and were, therefore, reorganized by record type, then alphabetically written.
Method of Acquisition
The records of the Rotary Club of Johnson City were placed in the Archives of Appalachia in July of 1958 by Lee G. Cochran
There is one tape relating to twelve presidents and twelve founders of the Rotary Club. This material has been placed in the audio-visual storage area.
Harold Handy completed processing and the records were opened for research on June 15, 1979
- Cochran, Lee G.
- Davis, Mack P. (Mack Parker)
- Jablonski, T. Henry (Thaddeus Henry), 1915-
- Kennedy, Wilbur T.
- Leatherman, Daniel E.
- Lewis, S. Truman
- Ottenfeld, C. T.
- Stover, Emmett A.
- Winston, Nat T. (Nat Taylor), 1895-1961
- Beeson, D.R. (Donald Richard), 1881-1983
- Burleson, David Sinclair, 1871-1953
- Corporation records
- Dossett, Burgin E. (Burgin Estel), 1898-1993
- Publications (document genre)
- Rotary Club (Johnson City, Tenn.)
- Rotary International. Convention
- Rotary Park (Johnson City, Tenn.)
- Student loan funds
- Harold Handy; Marie Tedesco
- Language of description
- finding aid revision date not supplied: Marie Tedesco revised the finding aid in 1993