Ferguson Drug Company
Ferguson Drug Company opened for business on October 13, 1916 at the corner of Main and Buffalo Streets, Johnson City, Tennessee. The drug store included a soda fountain and ice cream shop. In November 1917, Joseph Worley Cass became part owner of the company. He retained this interest until his death in 1923.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Collection — other: Boxes 1-4
Arrangement The collection is arranged in three series: Series 1, Papers of East Tennessee Medicine Company, 1891-1925; Series 2, Papers of the Ferguson Drug Company, 1916-1921; Series 3, Papers of Joseph W. Cass, 1907-1923. The contents of all series are organized alphabetically by subject, with correspondence being arranged alphabetically by author, and then chronologically when there is more than one piece by an author.